Open Source Framework Ecommerce Development
The term e-commerce framework is related to software frameworks for e-commerce applications. They offer an environment for building e-commerce applications quickly.
E-Commerce frameworks are flexible enough to adapt them to your specific requirements. As result, they are suitable for building virtually all kinds of online shops and e-commerce related (web) applications like the Aimeos e-commerce framework does.
An e-commerce framework must
- allow replacing all parts of the framework code
- forbid changes in the framework code itself
- contain bootstrap code to start the application
- be extensible by user-written code
E-Commerce frameworks should
- define the general program flow
- consist of reusable components
- be organized in functional domains